Currently Eric Moss Fitness is offering a trial membership of his personal training studio in Boonton Township. The trial membership is an opportunity for you to try it out to see if you think it’s the right fit for you and your goals, and also for Eric to see if you are the type of person he likes working with.
Eric is NOT for everyone and is well aware of this. Here is the type of person that he enjoys working with:
- Are you the type of person that is looking for a no frills approach to taking charge of your health with a high degree of all purpose strength, without any of the garbage or “Dr. Oz” style nonsense?
- Are you the type of person who is open to new ideas that are out of the ordinary even if it may be contrary to things you previously thought to be true?
- Are you the type of person who is willing to take the time to do it right by spending time on the basics and setting the proper foundation to build upon?
- Are you the type of person who supports and encourages others to discover their potential, and doesn’t put down the accomplishments of others instead opting to stand on their own merits?
- Are you the type of person who is committed to their own goals and understands that there will be work involved and is willing to do what it takes?
- Are you the type of person that is willing to be honest with themselves and with your coach even when it’s uncomfortable to do so?
If you are this type of person, let’s get started and get ready to change your life asap with the trial membership. Let me PROVE to you why my personal training methods are going to be the thing that works, plain and simple.
The personal training trial membership includes:
- Movement analysis and customization session
- 3 personal training sessions done in a small group environment
- A goal assessment interview (where we dig deep into your goals and what you want to accomplish)
To get started, call or text Eric direct at 973 476 5328 and introduce yourself.